Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good times with old friends

After 10 or years I have gotten back in touch with one of best friends from high school, Shanna. She and her family happened to be in town this weekend for a family reunion and took some time just to come see us! It was so great to see you guys! We met at Copelands and shared some good food together! Take a look!

Garrett - if he's not in a band, he should be dude!



Ms Gail and Mr Gary - so sweet as always



My Brother Corey - with his favorite dessert: cheesecake



Carissa - So full of life and energy!



Me and Shanna!



Corey and Lauren



Isn't terrible I don't have a picture of Neal and I!

We had a great time and I can't wait to get to Georgia to visit Shanna again, it turns out she has become quite the chef! Check her out here: http://shannalovesfood.blogspot.com/

Shanna you also have a invite I have to tell you about. When we got home at 10:45 Alexis was still up (no shocker) so I laid in the bed with her till she went to sleep. I had been telling her we were going to meet my friend, so I apologized to her for not being able to go. A few mins later she says "Mommy I have to tell you something" me-"OK baby" her-"You are coming at my party" (her b-day party, apparently this is a 3 or 4 year old thing at school - who goes to whos party) I say "Why thank you sweetheart" her-"Oh and your friend can come too - and she will be very happy" :) So you are officially invited to my 4-year olds party! :)

1 comment:

shanna2777 said...

Oh my gosh, she is such a doll!!!! Tell Alexis I said Thank you sooo much for the invitation!!

I had a lot of fun visiting with you guys again! I can't wait until you, Neal and the girls can come visit me!!!!!

I think I some pics of you and Neal and I'm sure my dad does. We are still rying to get all of the photos together and shared amongst the family, so I will send you some ASAP.

I know that Carissa and Garrett were very happy to see you and Corey again. We talked about it in the car and all agreed that we were happy to have gotten together with you guys!!

Yay!! Fun!! I am soooo behind on my posts. But I will get all my stuff online soon.

Shanna :-)