Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dress Rehearsal - Our Dancing Queen

We had our first dress rehearsal tonight. Alexis did good I was proud of her. We had a few little ones that refused to go on stage and some that went out then ran off. But they were all SO cute, I can't wait to see them again on Sat. Just a few pics before I go to bed....

First thing first; have to see who's out there....



She didn't see me this time, and went ahead and did her dance...



But she sure wasn't happy with me when we got back stage. She was on the floor hugging her knees acting like she was going to cry and would not talk to me. She then said she could not see me, I assured her I was there watching.

This dance I made sure to wave till she saw me, which she did but was still a little shy on stage. I think it may be because it is a bigger auditorium than she is use to. Here is our bubblebee...






So, we shall see how it goes on Sat.

No comments: